Wednesday 23 November 2016

Athletics

Description: on Wednesday we did athletics and I liked the high jump and the hurdles I was not very good at it but it was still fun my mum came to watch we also got free sausage sizzles we got very tired after we did our running.


  • Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?the high jump because I think I am a bit good at it.

    • What are you really proud of? Why? I am proud giving it a go even If I did not come 1st 2nd or 3rd

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? It was the running because I am not fast at it and I lose my breath a bit.

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?my goal is to practice my throwing for valtex infant to focus on this because I want to get better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment