Wednesday 6 July 2016

SLC reflection

description:I liked doing my student led conference I think it went really well I was so excited but I wasn't that nervous. My teacher Nic said that i was doing really well in class I just need to work on things like not talking when I shouldn't be.

1) How do you think you did on your SLC? What was the highlight?
I think I did well and I didn't say and to much. My highlight was getting my report and it being good.

2) What did you do differently to make your SLC stand out?
I didn't talk like a robot and I made my voice sound interesting and I think it was.

3) How will you make your Home Led Conference in Term 3 be awesome? What things might you do to make it awesome?
I can talk about how we do the posts and what we do at school. I could make a drink for my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment