Tuesday 21 June 2016

Weather

Description: we are doing science with Troy and me and my friend Naomi made a video of us doing the experiment. Our experiment is how to make fog and we choose making fog because it sounds interesting to us. Here is how to make fog.



Big idea:I  liked doing my experiment it was fun and I learnt that when hot water and ice collie it makes fog.

Feedback: I loved it when you showed us what happened.Kiana
Feedforward: but maybe you could make it time lapse when the fog is coming.Kiana

Evaluation: I think I need to work on doing activities with other people not just my friends.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your experiment video is awesome! It is very well put together! I love your enthusiasm! Lol! Strainer or sieve (same thing). Yes! Your video is very informative - well done girls :)

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kayla that is very clear . Good job!

    ReplyDelete