Tuesday 11 August 2015

Reading Portfolio Term 3 Tic Tac Toe

Description: For my portfolio sample I am in summarising I choose to do summarising because I think it is something I need to work on so I can pronounce my words right and make it make sense. summarising Is a key word and a key word is a word that describes something or unlocks a sentience.
In my workshops I have learned everything that I just told you. A tic tac toe is a sheet that tells you the things you must do and the things you can do the tic tac toe I choose is somebody wanted but so then.
Big idea:I learnt in summarising that you need to think about what you are going to write and say so it will make sense and we understand the meaning.

Feedback:I like the why that you put in the image so we know what you are doing and what it is about.
Feedforward:i think that you should make the word bigger so I can read it. By kiana😀

Evaluation: next time I think I could try a bit harder and do a bit more work and don't talk as much so I can get more work done and published.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla
    You have thought about your learning goal. Make sure you include all the main parts of the learning you are doing, so for summarising remember to tell people it is to tell a story/article in your own words and a shorter version.
    You have completed the task well, I like the way you have presented your ideas as well as the summary.

    ReplyDelete