Sunday 30 August 2015

Maths learning

Description:in maths we have been leaning lots of ways to equal this ?x?=?.
Problem 1
Big idea: I solved my problem bye drawing cars and putting 5 people I each car and that was 6 cars and 1 person left.

 
Problem 2
I worked this out bye putting 6 in each one and counting in 6's.
Feedback:I like the way that you writed neat so you can read it.kiana
Feed forward: I think that you should take a photo so you can see it.kiana

Evaluation: I think I need to work on giving more information and make it more clear so they understand.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, it has been so great having you in my Maths groups this term - you work incredibly hard every lesson, and have been showing some fantastic understanding of multiplication and equal sharing. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete