Wednesday 3 June 2015

My tic tac toe

Description:My reading goal is comprehension every week I go to two workshops and this week we have to do a post for our portfolio. We have a tic tac toe on our divice I chows get creative and it was fun.

Big idear:in poutama we have been going to two work shops every week and to learn the tic tac toe.
Sixsess criteria:when I went to Australia I herd the waves crashing against the racks.
Feedback/feedforward: I like the way that you use net writing so we can read it. I think you need to work on making more room. by kiana
Evaluation:I think I need to work on making it more clearer so we understand.

1 comment:

  1. Kayla - I want you to think about your success criteria. What is the focus in our comprehension workshops? What connections are you learning to make?

    ReplyDelete