Thursday 21 August 2014

Goal Fish


WALT: set SMART goals
Task: set a learning goal, a behaviour goal and an at home goal. Create a goal fish to display you goals.

Success Criteria
  • I can read my goals
  • My goals are specific
  • My goals are measurable
  • My goals are important to me


Reflection Questions

I think
My learning partner 
thinks
I can read my 
goals
I make them nice and clear.
I think you make them nice and clear

I can understand your goals
My goals are specific
My goals are easy to understand.

My goals are measurable
I make them not to easy and not to hard just right.

My goals are important to me
My goals are very important to me.


You have set  goals to help you to grow as a learner and a person. These are goals that are important to you and you have included a reason why you have set the goal.
You have loads of great ideas and I cannot wait for you to take a bigger role in class discussions and share them more. 
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment