Tuesday 8 April 2014

Learning to Learn

Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png


WALT: Learning to Learn


Success Criteria:
  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better.


We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan all the must do’s and then add the can do’s. Screen shot 2014-03-24 at 2.31.06 PM.pngScreen shot 2014-03-24 at 2.30.34 PM.png


Reflection



I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
yes I am learning to do read to
someone
I know what I am learning  at maths,reading,
I know what I need to do to get better
i need to concentrate on my
learning a bit more.
I agree that she does need to concentrate.
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
I plan my own activities because i know i am going to do

She plans things that she needs to do.
I follow my plan

I follow my plan to get better at things like reading
She follows her plan proplay.
I use my learning time wisely
I use  my time wisely because I want to learn a bit more
She uses her time wisely.
Kayla, you plan your learning time carefully, including the must dos first and then the can dos. You follow your plan and use your learning time wisely to make sure you complete all your learning activities. You need to make sure you understand what you are learning during during group time so you can practise independently, remember you can use the modelling book to help when activities get tricky.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment